The safety of our visitors and staff is our number one priority, to help keep everyone safe there are a number of measures we have implemented you need to know before booking:
- Numbers are limited to control capacity, all visitors (including Lotherton members and any other free entries) must have a pre-booked ticket before visiting.
- You may only book a maximum of 6 people due to government restrictions.
- All tickets will have an arrival time window, these are:
- 9.30am – 11.00am
- 12.30pm – 2.00pm
- 3.30pm – 6.00pm
- Please note the latest opening slot has been extended until 6.00pm. Please come later to avoid the busier times.
- If visiting Santa you are only allowed 2 adults accompanying up to 4 children. Each family group will visit Santa separately.
- All child Santa tickets include estate entry.
- Once selecting a Santa child ticket please ensure you select adults estate entry tickets for all other visitors (including members) and note your arrival time window which will automatically be selected based on your Santa time.
- All visitors age 11+ visiting Santa and Wildlife World (leaving through the shop) require to wear face masks.
Before booking please read our COVID Safe page.
How to book as a Lotherton member
You must book an entry slot if you are a member as the estate will be at a limited capacity until 3 January 2021.
- Choose your selected entry date on the ‘Tickets & Times’ tab
- Choose your entry time slot (9.30 – 11am, 12.30 – 2pm or 3.30 – 5pm)
- Select Adult General Estate Entry (member) and enter the quantity of adult members
- Select Child General Estate Entry (member) and enter the quantity of child members
- Continue to checkout, you will not need to pay for tickets.
- Please remember to bring your membership card and email confirmation of this booking