Leeds City Council collects personal information when you book tickets for your visit to Lotherton Hall, and when you voluntarily opt-in to receive marketing information from us by email about events or promotions at Lotherton Hall.
- Leeds City Council takes its obligations under GDPR very seriously. The information you provide when you book a visit to Lotherton Hall will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to make sure that it cannot be seen, accessed or disclosed to anyone who should not see it.
- The information you provide will only be used to process your order and manage your account. Your details will be held in accordance with GDPR. Under GDPR, we may share information with other people and organisations where we are required by law to do so, or with appropriate justification under the Act. This includes where disclosure is necessary for the council to exercise its statutory functions (for example, in processing your order the council may be required to send your details to fraud prevention organisations and, where required, use information from credit reference agencies)
- The Lotherton Hall ticket booking system is provided by our service partners Spektrix and Sage. Speltrix, are a company that provides a cloud based software system which manages e-ticket sales for Leeds City Councils Box Office. Spektrix host the Box Office booking database on behalf of the Council, and the personal information contained within it, to process your ticket order/s. Sage Pay process the payment for your order. Spektrix and Sage Pay will hold all the data that they process on the Council’s behalf in accordance with the GDPR and will not share this with any third parties unless required by law. The information you provide when purchasing tickets will be held for 12 month
- If you agree to receive further marketing from Lotherton Hall, we will maintain your name and email address on a separate Leeds City Council database, and use this information to email you about other events at Lotherton Hall which may be of interest to you. If, at any point in time, you no longer wish to receive this marketing, please contact us at: Lotherton Hall, Off Collier Lane, Aberford, Leeds LS25 3EB, tel: 0113 378 2959 or email email@example.com
- Leeds City Council will then ensure that your details are removed from our records within 5 working days. Your details will, otherwise, be maintained for the length of your subscription.
- You have the right to ask for access to any information we hold about you. You may ask us to correct or remove inaccurate information to do this, please contact Michael Thaw at the address above, who will advise you on the procedure.
- For further information on Cookies and privacy at Leeds City Council please see the following link: