|Step 1. Purchase the correct Estate Entry ticket for all in your party|
|Concession (over 60 / student)||£4.40|
|Child (age 5 -17)||£2.70|
|Child (under 4)||free|
|Family (2 adults & 3 children)||£16.50|
|Lotherton Annual Member||free|
|Step 2. (optional) Book your time slot to see Santa in the Elf Village|
|Child (age 1 – 17)||£9.95|
|Child (age 1 – 17) Lotherton Annual Member||£9.45|
Babies (under 1) are welcome in the Elf Village however activities such as the arts and crafts are not suitable for this age range, therefore they can accompany older siblings in to see Santa free of charge (but will not receive a gift). However if parents desire they are welcome to purchase a ticket to see Santa and receive a gift.
- An Estate Entry Ticket MUST be purchased for EVERY person within your party.
- A Child Estate Entry Ticket MUST be purchased alongside every ticket purchased to visit the Elf Village.
- Lotherton Annual Membership holders MUST show a valid membership card as well as ticket when accessing the Estate.
- Leedscard discounts cannot be gained online, only on the day at the ticket office.
A maximum of 2 adults per family can accompany children into the Elf Village free of charge. This is due to limited space inside
PLEASE NOTE: The Elf VIllage is sold out on the weekends and school holidays.
Estate Entry tickets gives you access to:
- The House (inc the Edwardian Selfie Studios and activities on the Edwardian Weekend)
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Woodland Walk
- The Fairy Dell
- The Christmas Courtyard
- The play area and general grounds
The Elf Village tickets gives you access to (an Estate Entry ticket MUST be bought alongside an Elf Village ticket):
- Meet the elves
- Help in their workshop
- Write a postcard to Santa
- A personal visit with Santa and receive a present