Plan Your Visit
Top tips on planning your visit
- We advise to pre-book tickets, weekends in particular can be very busy and Santa at the North Pole gets booked up very quickly.
- Please have your tickets ready to be scanned on arrival.
- Plan to arrive 45 minutes prior to any Santa’s North Pole booking to allow ample time for parking etc
- All Lotherton annual membership holders MUST show their membership card as well as ticket
- Pick up a map from the ticket booth when you arrive and make the most of the experience by following the trail around the site
- Follow the signage around the site
- Follow the twinkling lights and stay on the lit paths at all times for your safety
- Step carefully on the path and feel free to bring a torch or buy one from the shop
- If you book to see Santa in the North Pole arrive 5 minutes prior to your booked time (situated on the far side of the Christmas Courtyard). Additionally, allow yourself plenty of time to get onto the Estate, park the car and walk to the North Pole, situated behind the main Christmas Courtyard. We would advise arriving at Lotherton at least 45 minutes before your booked time slot.
- Enjoy a hot drink or snack at Elf Village while the children take part in activities with the elves (activity tokens to be bought in the Elf Village Christmas Shop – £3 per token or £10 for 4)
- Have fun on the Twelve Day Walk, some of our installations you can play with and interact with. But please try not to break them!
- Respect the fairies in their beautiful handcraft village in the Dell and ensure dogs are on leads and children stay on the paths and do not climb on the rockery or houses.
General Estate Opening Times (includes the Twelve Days Walk and the Fairy Dell)
|Opens||Last admission||Estate Closes|
|Sunday – Thursday||10.00am||6.00pm||7.00pm|
|Friday – Saturday||10.00am||7.00pm||8.00pm|
Shop closes 45 minutes before estate closing.
Last entry to the house is 1 hour before Estate closes.
Café and House close 30 minutes before estate closing.
Santa’s North Pole & Elf Village Opening Times
|24 Nov – 15 Dec|
|Monday – Thursday||1.00pm||6.00pm|
|16 Dec – 23 Dec|
|Sunday – Thursday||10.00am||6.00pm|
An Estate Day Entry ticket is required to access The Christmas Experience.
Additionally an North Pole ticket allows you to book a time slot to visit Santa.
Estate Day Entry gives you access to:
- The house (inc the Edwardian Selfie Studios)
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Woodland Walk
- The Fairy Dell
- Elf Village (activities are charged on a pay as you go basis, tokens can be purchased from the Elf Central shop at £3 each or £10 for 4)
- The Christmas Courtyard
- The play area and general grounds
The North Pole gives you access to:
- Meet Santa’s elves
- Help in their workshop
- Write a postcard to Santa
- A personal visit with Santa and receive a present
|Child (5 to 17)||£3.00||£10.95|
|Child (under 4)||Free||£10.95|
|Annual Members||Free||£10.45 (child only)|
Please note: Max 2 adults allowed in the North Pole per booking (free of charge).
Activities in Santa’s North Pole are not suitable for babies (under 1), however a ticket can still be purchased to visit Santa.
Off Collier Lane
Tel: 0113 378 2959
Local transport information: Finding your way to Lotherton Hall.
By bus: Bus numbers 64 and 64A go to Aberford from Leeds City Centre. There is then an approximate 20-30 minute walk.
By train: The nearest train station is Garforth, located 4 miles away.
By car: Lotherton Hall is situated off Collier Lane which is just off junction 47 of the M1. If you are using a route planner, our postcode is LS25 3EB.
Please contact Metroline for up-to-date travel information on (0113) 245 7676.
Entrance prices include admission to the hall and estate and parking charges are included in your visit. There is plenty of parking available.
Access: For information about disabled access, baby changing facilities and dog access please visit the Lotherton Hall website
Free WIFI: To get online, just turn on your Wi-Fi service and select Leeds Free Wi-Fi. Just register once using your current email address.