Christmas Experience General Admission
Gains entry into:
- The estate, gardens and play areas
- The 12 Days Walk
- The House
- Wildlife World (when open, last entry 3.15pm, closes at 4pm)
- Elf Village (activities are charged on a pay as you go basis, tokens can be purchased from The Little Christmas Shop at £3 each or £10 for 4)
- The Fairy Dell
Christmas Experience with Santas North Pole
Gains entry into:
- All of the above (general admission)
- Your prebooked Santas visit at The North Pole
- Due to space and comfort for yourself and those around you a max 2 adults allowed in the North Pole per booking.
- Santa’s North Pole visit is approximately 40 minutes long
- Activities in Santa’s North Pole are not suitable for babies (under 1), babes in arms can accompany older siblings but will not receive a present.
Santa’s Cabin in the Elf Village
- Open Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays 11am – 2pm from Monday 2 December
- For pre-schoolers
- No pre-bookings taken
- Please purchase a general admission ticket to access the Elf Village
- Tickets to see Santa in the Elf Village can be bought from The Little Christmas Shop in the Elf Village itself
|Christmas Experience General Admission only||Christmas Experience with Santa’s North Pole booking||Santa’s Cabin in the Elf Village (not pre-bookable). Tues & Wed 11am-2pm only|
|Child (5 to 17)||£4.50||£4.00||£17.45||~|
|Child (under 4)||Free||Free||£12.95||£6.50|
Off Collier Lane
Tel: 0113 378 2959
Local transport information: Finding your way to Lotherton Hall.
By bus: Bus numbers 64 and 64A go to Aberford from Leeds City Centre. There is then an approximate 20-30 minute walk.
By train: The nearest train station is Garforth, located 4 miles away.
By car: Lotherton Hall is situated off Collier Lane which is just off junction 47 of the M1. If you are using a route planner, our postcode is LS25 3EB.
Please contact Metroline for up-to-date travel information on (0113) 245 7676.
Entrance prices include admission to the hall and estate and parking charges are included in your visit. There is plenty of parking available.
Access: For information about disabled access, baby changing facilities and dog access please visit the Lotherton Hall website
Free WIFI: To get online, just turn on your Wi-Fi service and select Leeds Free Wi-Fi. Just register once using your current email address.
Top tips on planning your visit
- To avoid the crowds visit on a weekday, we are open until 7pm – weekends can be super busy!
- We advise to pre-book tickets, weekends in particular can be very busy and Santa at the North Pole gets booked up very quickly.
- Please have your tickets ready to be scanned on arrival.
- If you want to visit Wildlife World please be aware last entry is at 3.15pm, closing at 4pm. This is to suit the animals natural sleeping habits.
- All Lotherton annual membership holders MUST show their membership card as well as ticket
- Pick up a map from the ticket booth when you arrive and make the most of the experience by following the trail around the site
- Follow the signage around the site
- Follow the twinkling lights and stay on the lit paths at all times for your safety
- Step carefully on the path and feel free to bring a torch or buy one from the shop
- If you book to see Santa in the North Pole arrive 5 minutes prior to your booked time (situated on the far side of the Christmas Courtyard). Additionally, allow yourself plenty of time to get onto the Estate, park the car and walk to the North Pole, situated behind the main Christmas Courtyard. We would advise arriving at Lotherton at least 45 minutes before your booked time slot.
- Enjoy a hot drink or snack at Elf Village while the children take part in activities with the elves (activity tokens to be bought in the Elf Village Christmas Shop – £3 per token or £10 for 4)
- Have fun on the Twelve Day Walk, some of our installations you can play with and interact with. But please try not to break them!
- Respect the fairies in their beautiful handcraft village in the Dell and ensure dogs are on leads and children stay on the paths and do not climb on the rockery or houses.